Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Kdenlive - a free and open-source video editor for GNU/Linux and FreeBSD

Kdenlive - a free and open-source video editor for GNU/Linux and FreeBSD

Kdenlive is an intuitive and powerful multi-track video editor, including most recent video technologies. Our software is completely free, as defined by the GNU foundation. Using Kdenlive is investing in a community driven project, which aims to establish relationships between people in order to built the best video tools.

5 comments:

  1. http://social.wikitechguru.com/2016/12/19/free-video-editor-for-mac/Nice answers in return of this query with real arguments and explaining all about that.
    Video editor for mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. To voice my videos, I often record my voice! I use the Movavi program for this: https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/mac/how-to-record-internal-audio-on-mac.html. This is, in my opinion, the best program for working with voice, because it has many functions and a simple design. So I recommend it to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete